Corporate Impact Award
Deadline for Entries: Friday September 20th 2019 at 7.00PM.
Companies and corporate organisations can and do make a tremendous contribution to advancing the humanitarian cause. Not only does this benefit others but it also adds to the organisations sense of purpose, employee engagement and overall place in the community. This award recognises an organisation’s exemplary contribution to humanitarian causes through employee volunteering, skill sharing and fundraising.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated, or nominated by others. The nominated organisation must be registered in Ireland and have carried out their charitable work over the last 24 months. Organisations may list all of their charitable achievements on one award entry. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. The award winners will be announced at the Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Awards Ball on Saturday November 16th 2019 at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 2
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story