Deadline for Entries: 7.00 pm on Sunday October 24th 2021
Companies and corporate organisations can and do make a tremendous contribution to advancing the humanitarian cause. Not only does this benefit others but it also adds to the organisation’s sense of purpose, employee engagement and overall place in the community. This award recognises an organisation’s exemplary contribution to humanitarian causes through employee volunteering, skill-sharing, and fundraising.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated or nominated by others. The nominated organisation must be registered in Ireland and have carried out their charitable work over the last 24 months. Organisations may list all of their charitable achievements on one award entry. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. This year’s winners will be honoured at a live ceremony that will take place in Smock Alley on Sunday 28th November at 7pm. The ceremony will last approximately two hours.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story
- Nominees must be Irish or Ireland based