Innovation for Change Award
Deadline for Entries: Wednesday October 2nd 2019 at 7.00 PM
Change and innovation is the only constant in society. This is nowhere more true than in the field of humanitarian endeavor. This category recognises the achievements of an individual or team who have had a humanitarian impact on society through innovation. The winner of this award will have recognised a humanitarian issue, implemented a solution and have consequently made a positive impact on society.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated, or nominated by others. The nominee must have a registered base in Ireland and have made a significant impact over the last 24 months. Nominees may also have piloted their project in the last 24 months and have strong indicators for significant impact and high potential. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. The award winners will be announced at the Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Awards Ball on Saturday November 16th 2019 at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 2
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story