Deadline for Entries: 7.00 pm on Sunday October 24th 2021
This award recognises the extraordinary contribution of a young person or group of people who dedicates their extracurricular hours to being a visionary young leader for humanitarian causes.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated or nominated by others. The nominee or nominees should be under 25 years old on September 20th, 2019. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. This year’s winners will be honoured at a live ceremony that will take place in Smock Alley on Sunday 28th November at 7pm. The ceremony will last approximately two hours.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story
- Nominees must be Irish or Ireland based