Young Humanitarian Award
Finalists will be notified by the judging panel in early November. The award winners will be announced at the Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Awards Ball on November 16th 2018 at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Dublin 4.
This award recognises the extraordinary contribution of a young person or group of people who dedicates their extracurricular hours to being a visionary young leader for humanitarian causes.
Entrants for the award may be self-nominated, or nominated by others. The nominee should be registered with an Irish educational institution and their humanitarian achievements must have taken place during their course of study, over the last 24 months. Please provide supplementary information to support the entry (such as photos and videos) where prompted on the entry form.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story